We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you or your loved ones have a sweet tooth, then it's time to cook something tasty, but also useful: a casserole with cottage cheese will be a great choice. Yes, and jam does not hurt to add: use the most favorite in your family. An appetizing, aromatic delicacy will not leave anyone indifferent. So, you should get acquainted with the best recipes for simple casseroles with jam and cottage cheese.
Cottage cheese casserole with jam "Yummy"
To prepare such a treat you will need the following ingredients:
- a couple of packs of cottage cheese;
- chicken eggs - 2;
- a pinch of salt and vanillin;
- a couple of tablespoons of granulated sugar, as much flour;
- favorite jam.
How to cook this treat:
- Beat eggs with sugar, salt and add vanillin, it is best to mix with a blender.
- Add cottage cheese and flour, turn on the mixer or mix all these ingredients again with a blender.
- Prepare a silicone mold: lightly moisten it with water. After that, put the curd mass in it.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven. It will be baked for about half an hour until cooked. It all depends on what kind of oven you have.
Let the finished treat cool. Then, when it cools down a bit, turn over onto a dish and evenly spread the jam on top.
Agree - nothing is complicated. But it’s very tasty, appetizing, it smells fragrant. You’ll just lick your fingers!
The recipe for cottage cheese casserole with jam "Gift to your beloved"
- cottage cheese - 350 grams;
- half a teaspoon of semolina;
- milk - one and a half glasses;
- a tablespoon of flour;
- butter - 20 grams;
- granulated sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- 4 teaspoons of jam (any one you like best).
- First you need to brew semolina. To do this, pour a glass of milk into the pan. After boiling, pour a couple of tablespoons of sugar and semolina there. Stir constantly so that there are no clots. The lumps here are taboo. After brewing, the porridge is quite thick. It is necessary that it cools down. At this time, engage in a mixture of cottage cheese.
- You should mix the cottage cheese with the chicken egg and another tablespoon of sugar that remains. Beat everything with a blender or mixer - a homogeneous curd mass should form.
- Now it is necessary to mix in the cooled semolina porridge a mass of cottage cheese, beat to a state of lush cream. It's time to turn on the blender at maximum speed: it will not allow lumps to form.
- The resulting dough should be put in a greased form. Sprinkle on top of the semolina before. Now it remains to pour jam: it should mix slightly with the dough, and not just be on the surface of the treat.
- Place the casserole in the oven, preheating it to 180 degrees. In an hour, the dish will be ready. You can even turn off the oven after 50 minutes, and then, without laying out and not taking out the pastries, leave it to reach for another 10 minutes. In this case, the oven must be closed.
- After that, the cottage cheese casserole with jam is taken out of the oven, laid out on a beautiful dish and cut into portions so that you can treat your whole family.
Such a casserole should be served hot with any sour-milk drink: it will be very tasty!
Curd casserole with pear jam: a step by step recipe
- 400 grams of cottage cheese;
- 3 eggs;
- half a glass of pear jam;
- 50 grams of granulated sugar;
- 1/2 cup flour;
- 3 tbsp. l cocoa powder.
How to cook this treat:
- Mix eggs with cottage cheese. Divide the mass into a pair of unequal parts.
- Sugar, cocoa should be added to the larger part, and pear jam should be added to the smaller part.
- Put the dark cottage cheese in a uniform layer.
- A layer of cottage cheese with jam will be located on top.
- Bake this treat in the oven for 40 minutes. It turns out fragrant, very tasty, looks appetizing.
You can cook the same casserole with bananas instead of jam. It will also be very tasty.
What are the benefits of using a cottage cheese casserole
- This is an easily digestible dish that is suitable at any age and does not harm health. In order to normalize the digestive process, it is recommended to include this delicacy in food for those who are already in old age.
- This dish has a lot of useful substances: vitamins B, A, E and P. Here there are such useful components as copper and sodium, iron and magnesium.
- A great dish for recovery after surgery.
- Eating cottage cheese casserole, you normalize the work of your heart.
- For nursing mothers, this is simply an indispensable dish, because cottage cheese retains useful qualities during cooking. In addition, babies do not have colic from such a dish.
- Regular consumption of cottage cheese improves the condition of nails and hair, tooth enamel. In addition, this product has a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- You should choose a good shape: silicone is best.
- Cottage cheese can be any fat, but do not use low-calorie, otherwise you will get a dry casserole. Weighty cottage cheese is the best choice.
- At the heart of any cottage cheese casserole there are always: eggs, milk, cereals (most often semolina), raisins, salt, granulated sugar.
- In order for the dish to turn out friable, it is necessary to mix the mass with a fork. If you use a mixer or blender, the treat will be airy.
- The classics are in the cooking sequence: first, beat the eggs, then add sugar, then salt is added, cottage cheese is gradually added, milk is poured, semolina is added, and lastly, raisins and cinnamon.
- The consistency of the dough should resemble liquid sour cream.
- The mold must be oiled with sunflower oil, otherwise the mixture will burn.
- At the end of cooking, you should give the treat "sweat".
- Serve the casserole with jam should be slightly warm or even cool: it all depends on your preferences.
Curd casserole with jam
Even if you are a super-mistress who knows a lot of delicious recipes, those that you will find in this article will also be useful to you, because the casseroles are very tasty, the cooking time is minimal. The result is an appetizing and aromatic, unique dish that will appeal to both adults and children.