We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In the case of a large harvest of cucumbers, the question arises of how to preserve it. The traditional way is salting cucumbers with sunflower oil, adding various ingredients and spices. Cucumbers go well with onions, garlic and herbs. This combination is harmonious and beneficial for digestion. It is especially pleasant when the cucumbers in the blanks are elastic and crunchy.
Recipe for making crispy pickled cucumbers for the winter in oil
The recommended salting is not very laborious and gives a guaranteed result even for inexperienced housewives. When used as one of the vinegar ingredients, cucumbers will be savory, crispy and appetizing.
The principle behind this recipe is that vegetables are pickled in their own juice.
For the recipe you need:
- sunflower oil;
- salt and sugar;
- onion and garlic;
- seasonings, herbs.
The proportions and the final list of required ingredients can be varied based on personal preference.
Recipes and cooking methods
There are several basic recipes for pickling cucumbers.
Classic version with onions
The recipe is calculated based on 1 kg of cucumbers. All components change in proportion to the amount of the main element. It is advisable to use young, not overgrown fruits.
1 kg of cucumbers must be washed and cut into rings. Place in a deep bowl.
Preparing the onion
Peel 2-3 medium-sized onions and cut into half rings or rings.
Mix ingredients and roll into jars
Mix cucumbers, onions. Add to them:
- vegetable oil - 150 grams;
- sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- salt - 50 grams;
- apple cider vinegar - 1/2 cup;
- onions - 2-3 pieces;
- peppercorns - 1 teaspoon;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- dill or fennel - a small bunch.
Leave on for 4-6 hours. Arrange in jars, sterilize for 20 minutes and roll up.
How and with what to serve
Cucumbers prepared in this way are perfect for potato dishes or as an ingredient for various salads.
Salting method with vinegar and vegetable oil
You can try such salad preparations after 15-20 minutes. This method can be applied "by eye" and at any time change the concentration of salting by removing vegetables from the marinade.
- Cut 1 kg of cucumbers in any way.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of vinegar 9%.
- Then pour all 50 grams of unrefined sunflower oil.
- Add greens and mix everything.
- Close and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
In sunflower oil with parsley
The cooking technique is similar to the first recipe. The use of large fruits is possible.
Ingredients for preparation:
- cucumbers - 2 kg;
- vegetable oil - 100 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 0.5 cups;
- sugar - 0.5 cups;
- salt - 50 grams;
- ground black pepper 1 teaspoon;
- garlic - 6-7 cloves;
- parsley greens - 1 bunch.
- Cut the cucumbers into long strips, into 4-6 pieces. Place in a large bowl for easy stirring.
- Chop the garlic, rinse the herbs, chop and add to the cucumbers.
- Leave for 5 hours, stir.
- Arrange the cucumbers in jars, and then pour over the allocated juice.
- Sterilize for 20 minutes. Roll up. Place upside down, do not wrap.
The cucumbers are cut into slices and stacked in jars in layers with dill umbrellas, tomatoes and onions. Pour in a dressing prepared from a liter of water, two tablespoons of vegetable oil, the same amount of vinegar, sugar and salt to taste. Boil everything and pour into jars with vegetables. Sterilize for 10 minutes, roll up.
Features of storage of workpieces
Vegetables marinated according to these recipes can be placed in the cellar, or they can be left indoors. Such blanks are perfectly stored for a year or more.