We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Hybrid cucumber "The very perfection of f1" from the company "Ural summer resident" is a very early, parthenocarpic, super-beam gherkin hybrid for cultivation mainly in protected ground.
The hybrid form "Perfection itself" has a female type of flowering, and can be grown both in open ground and in greenhouses and film tunnels. The hybrid is characterized by an abundance of greens in cucumber lashes, as well as an abundant and friendly harvest. Branching is average or above average.
Three to six ovaries form in the nodes, from which the green leaves grow with a tuberous, white-thorny surface. Zelentsy has a bright green color, and their length is 8-10 cm. The pulp is of sufficient density, and when salted and preserved, very crispy and aromatic cucumbers are obtained.
The average yield varies from 27-30 kg per square meter. A characteristic feature is the absence of bitterness, even when growing plants in adverse weather conditions. The hybrid form is resistant to powdery mildew and olive spotting. The plant is practically not affected by VOM and downy mildew.
Advantages and disadvantages
Cucumber with the name "Perfection itself" has a sufficient number of advantages over other new hybrid forms:
- Zelentsy are intended for universal use;
- cucumbers have excellent taste indices;
- fruiting is plentiful and long;
- resistance to most of the most common diseases;
- the possibility of growing in open or protected ground.
The plant is not only resistant to diseases and pests, but also very unpretentious, although it is highly responsive to good and quality care.
Cucumbers: variety selection
Hybrid cucumbers of the form “Excellence f1 itself” can be grown by direct sowing of seeds in the ground, however a higher yield can be obtained using the seedling method:
- to obtain high-quality seedlings of high-yielding plants, the seeds should first be decontaminated, and then soaked for a day in a solution of growth stimulants;
- Seeds prepared for sowing should be sown in the last ten days of March or the first days of April;
- for growing it is very convenient to use special peat pots of standard sizes, which should be filled with high-quality soil mixture;
- sowing seeds should be at a depth of 1.5-2 cm, and then wait for emergence of seedlings while observing a temperature regime of 25 ° C.
Seedlings are planted in the ground only when the threat of a drop in temperature to negative indicators has completely passed. The age of seedlings for planting in the soil should be 22-25 days, and the plants themselves should have 3-4 real leaflets. Seedlings are recommended to be planted under standard temporary film shelters.
It is advisable to sow cucumbers with seeds in a soil heated to 15 ° С. As a rule, such a temperature regime is observed in late May. Seeding depth should not exceed 1.5-2 cm. Crops must be covered with a film. When planting, it is recommended to follow the scheme with a distance between plants of 60 x 15 cm.
In order to increase the survival rate of all plants transplanted to a permanent place, as well as to form the most powerful and healthy root system in them, seedlings after planting, it is recommended to spill "under the root" first with warm and clean water, and then with a solution based on the drug "Radifarma".
Comprehensive care for cucumbers "Perfectness f1 itself" includes pinching, weeding, watering, top dressing and tying cucumber lashes on trellis. Cucumbers of the described variety are not too whimsical, but for full fruiting need to create the following conditions:
- the root system of cucumbers is not too large, therefore it is very convenient when introducing this vegetable crop to introduce organics locally - into the planting holes or furrows;
- the optimal temperature conditions necessary for the normal development and fruiting of cucumbers are 23-28 ° C;
- to maintain stable soil moisture on the ridges planting cucumbers, it is advisable to mulch with organic materials;
- watering is carried out with warm water in the evening hours, and their quantity and volume completely depend on indicators of soil moisture;
- complex fertilizers must be used for top dressing Amofoska, Azofoska or "Nitrogen-phosphorus-potash";
- to protect plants from pests will allow the use of highly effective products such as Actellik and Confidor
- preventive spraying against diseases is carried out "Topaz", "Quadrice" or "The gates."
It is impossible to prevent the overgrowth of the side shoots, as well as their interweaving. Long lateral shoots form ovaries that turn yellow and dry out. With a thickened planting, the formation of a nettle on the side shoots is often observed.
You may also be interested in an article in which we talk about the causes and elimination of the problems of the formation and growth of cucumber ovaries.
Reviews of vegetable growers
Cucumbers "Perfectness f1 itself" always differ very favorably from most nearby growing varieties and hybrids with high and friendly yields. And all the other indicators of such a hybrid form are also at the proper height: cucumbers form thin-skinned, insanely tasty. Reviews about the hybrid say that ripe greenery is good both salty and pickled. They do not become pot-bellied even when they outgrow, and fruiting is observed on cucumber lashes up to the very frosts.
How to grow cucumbers in a greenhouse
When growing this hybrid form, it is very important to remember that in cold and cloudy weather, plant growth slows down, and the root system ceases to actively absorb any introduced nutrient components. For this reason, it is not recommended to feed cucumber bushes in such weather. But regular and frequent harvesting, judging by the reviews of most vegetable growers, promotes abundant and long fruit production, as well as greatly slows down the aging process of the plant and is guaranteed to increase the overall yield.